Answers to your frequently asked questions about our Quickbooks classes:
1. What is covered in your Quickbooks class?
Our two day class gives you all the information necessary to use the software effectively. Our shorter Quickbooks training courses (Two for Tuesday) are designed to meet your schedule and budget. These classes which last only one and one-half hours focus on one aspect of Quickbooks such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory or Financial Reporting.
2. I just purchased Quickbooks. Is this class right for me?
Yes! The class covers the basics, as well as more advanced issues.
3. I have an older version of Quickbooks. Will this class cover my software?
Yes! We always use the most recent version in our training. However, many of the features are consistent from version to version. We will explain the different versions and compare the improvements over the years.
4. How many students will be in my class?
Small class sizes make learning with us a pleasant experience. In general, we limit the class size to 25 students and some classes are even smaller.
5. What do I need to bring to the class?
We recommend you bring a sweater or light jacket since some hotel rooms may be cool. A pen, pencil and note paper is also optional for taking notes.
6. Do I need to bring my laptop?
This course is taught using the actual Quickbooks software so you see the instructor’s computer image on a large screen. We believe that having a laptop with the software in front of you enhances your learning experience. ***We will provide laptops to the first 10 registrants.***
7. What will I receive when I register for the class?
A few days prior to the start of the class, we will email a detailed reference manual to you. In addition, we will distribute a course outline and other helpful documents which you can use take notes during the class. In addition, we may have other workbooks available for purchase at the class.
8. Can I just purchase the workbook and not attend the class?
No. These books are intended to enhance the class instruction and are available exclusively to students who have attend the class.
9. Can I just attend Day 1 or Day 2 of the class?
We recommend you attend the entire course to receive optimum value. If our schedule will not permit your continued attendance, please call our office to make alternate arrangements.
10. Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes. Simply return your materials to the instructor by noon on the first day and you will receive a full refund. Your refund request must be in writing and received by our office within five business days after the class, however, we will give you credit to attend any future classes.
11. What is your cancellation policy?
We will refund your money (less a cancellation fee of $40) if we receive a written cancellation request at least five business days prior to the class date.
12. What if I miss the class because of last minute travel plans or illness?
We extend a credit to attend any future class.
13. Do you offer discounts for multiple attendees?
Please call or email our office to review this opportunity.
14. Do Will I receive a confirmation after I place my order for the Quickbooks training?
You will receive an email stating your enrollment is confirmed and giving you additional information about the class. If you do not have an email address, we will fax the confirmation or mail it to you.
15. What time does the class start and end?
Registration begins at 8:00am and the class begins promptly at 8:30am. The class ends at 4:00pm.
16. Do you provide lunch?
The class has a scheduled lunch break from 12:00 to 1:00pm. We will provide a handout of the area restaurants for every budget.
16. What do I need to do to be prepared for the class?
Absolutely nothing. Our class is intended to give you a full working knowledge of Quickbooks. Preparing a list of questions may provide you with more value.